Had enough sours yet? I didn’t think so. Boxer’s Revenge will return to the Jester King Craft Brewery tasting room on Friday, September 27 when doors open at 5pm. A barrel-aged wild ale coming in at 10.2% ABV, this batch was created from a blend of 15 different oak barrels, each with their own harmonious and uniquely sour characteristics. Check out the full story on the Jester King blog.
- On sale Friday, September 27 at 5pm in the brewery
- Limit 6 bottles per person
- Draft will be available in the tasting room
- No distro at this time – only available at the brewery and a few special events in the future
- Approx 350 cases produced
Locals should also stay tuned for the release of Omniscience & Proselytism later on in October during the 3rd annual Sour and Funk Fest.
Jester King Craft Brewery is located at 13005 Fitzhugh Road…
View original post 8 more words