Plenty of details are coming out of Voodoo Brewery for their 2nd Barrel Room Collection bottle release, including limits, pricing, an insane taplist and more. I’ve gone through and collected as much info as I can so everyone knows what to expect when the day comes at the end of September.
Pricing and bottle limits:
- THE K13- limit 1/person- 22oz- $21
- Grande Negro Voodoo Papi aged in Laird’s Apple Brandy- limit 1/person- 22oz- $21
- Tenacious Wee aged in Eagle Rare Bourbon- limit 1/person- 22oz- $20
- Tenacious Wee aged in Buffalo Trace Bourbon- limit 1/person- 22oz- $20
- Gran Met aged in Laird’s Apple Brandy- limit 1/person- 22oz- $19
- Gran Met aged in Conneaut Cellars Port- limit 1/person- 22oz- $19
Fuller descriptions here.
Yes, the limits are 1 per person in order to satisfy the demand expected on release day. There is this little note though:
View original post 306 more words