Oh, food and beer! Score!
Pretzel buns are in! I feel like every commericial I see for a restaurant is advertising some type of pretzel burger. This got me thinking, I can make this – and it will probably taste better too! I found this great recipe for Pretzel rolls from Food Marriage. I think pairing these pretzel buns with some homemade sliders will surely make the ultimate meal!
Ingredients (Makes about 12 buns):
- 1 1/4 cups of beer at room temperature (This recipe uses lager)
- 3 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 package rapid-rise active dry yeast (0.25 ounces)
- 4 cups bread flour (It is different than all-purpose flour!)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- Kosher Salt (to sprinkle on buns)
Preparation: (1 hour and 45 minutes)
- Combine beer, milk, melted butter and yeast in a bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup flour and salt.
View original post 347 more words